11/1/07

Six Years and counting


Six years ago today my dearest Hunny made me a slightly less dis-honest woman by standing in front of a judge and saying that he agreed to put up with me on a legally binding basis. I knew the moment I saw him that there was something to be said for a beard. I haven't doubted his commitment, loyalty or devotion to this family once since the night he got down on his knees in the freezing cold on my mothers porch because he said he wanted to "do it right". I will admit there have been some days where murder was in the air but it was a loving kind of murder. This man has been able to put up with me without multiple trips to the mental ward or jail and for some unknown reason seems to want to keep doing it. I found the right kind of crazy and I hope it lasts another 60 years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Hubby & I recently celebrated our 9th. We've all got to be doing something right to have lasted this long!

~Secret Pal

Grace said...

My hubby and I celebrate on Dec 1.(34 years) congratulations and sorry this is late!!!

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.