11/19/07

Ambitious much...

Announcement 1... I just put up a few more things on my Etsy page. Please go look. http://Mystarfalling.etsy.com


Announcement 2... Ha, pictures.

A crocheted twisted cable scarf that I have been working on. Loverly wool. Hoping to felt it a bit once it is finished to tighten up the cables. Done with front and back post double crochet. If you want me to lay out the "pattern" let me know.

A cotton dish scrubbie that I have been designing also with front/back post doubles. I will be typing this up for the benefit of the "cloth crew" within a week-ish.

A huge scarf that I started last night to use some cotton that had been yelling at me. The first section is solid black held together with grey. The second section is a variegated with the grey and the third section will be white. I have about decided that it will go to someone special that lives with "Shades of Grey" which is what I have decided to call this.

Uh, so I am trying to not let the sock kill me. I am stuck in the middle of the heel for now but when it is done I will have warm tootsies. Using baby yarn so as to not KILL the beautiful Opal that My pal sent me recently. Practice...

And the knitting. Working on a 1x1 ribbed scarf in grey wool for hunny. I am about half way done with it.
On top of all this I am heading towards the cleaning of the craft table because I HAVE to get in there withing the week to make my DS pal her pressies. I have the plan, I have the materials and tools I just don't have the clear space in front of my sewing machine. Small creature sometimes gets her craft on at my table and forgets to clean it up...The pile ensues.
More soon, I hope.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.