11/26/07

Update and more.

Etsy store updated again... (pimping myself, I have no shame.) http://mystarfalling.etsy.com
I will be putting up pictures of my small creature "helping" with T-day and might even have one of the lost tooth grin. If I have a brain I will try to get up some pictures of what I am actually working on. The sock had to die but everything else (and more) is still in progress. I might actually get near my sewing machine this afternoon to make that thing for my pal...Bad me. Hoping she won't be mad at me for being horribly late due to MESS. I can crochet because I keep my yarn next to my desk in my room...Sewing is a trial. There are also some serious issues going on with hunny's work and some people that I have recently met. Grumble. There are reasons I don't leave the house much.
A huge and public THANK YOU to lalabob for making that thing and is there some way I can pay you back?
More when the brain is better caffienated.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

I love lost tooth grins :-)

Hmmm.... Guess I don't have to post anonymous anymore, huh? LOL!

Storm said...

Nope. But by all means, continue posting. Any and all good natured heckling helps me face the day with a wry grin. Better the humor than the other things life can throw at you.

Unknown said...

A huge and public THANK YOU to lalabob for making that thing
"That thing" is about as ready as it's gonna get. It's probably best if you pick it up at Movie Night tomorrow. You're gonna come since it's my birthday and all, right? *bats eyelashes* If you can't make it to Movie Night, I'll call you or something.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.