11/13/07

New pattern coming soon...and stuff.

So, I am working out issues with a skein of cotton and front and back post double crochet. I made a couple of dish scrubbies in junk acrylic and found one that works really nicely. Now I am trying a variation on the theme with cotton cause I had it on hand...I was going to make a bath puff for hunny but that didn't work out so well. I am going to put up a picture or three and the text of the pattern once it is done.
Now the "stuff"
Tonight will be the second meeting of a local group of fiber enthusiasts. I will be bringing my works in progress and enough other stuff to demonstrate with. Those that are coming should bring their projects and questions. Once things have gotten going we can discuss what I will need to post for edification.
Mouse still on the loose but hopefully not for long.
Two packages will be going out today... One to my downstream pal and one to my***upstream*** pal. I found out that my upstream pal has been having difficulty getting any communication from her upstream and feel like sending her a hug. The person ignoring her should have more *&$%#^@& care for the obligations. I have been happily spoiled by someone that has been given next to no reason to play her part. I truly am blessed by that. (and even if I had guessed who she was, I would keep my mouth shut...) Hopefully, she will read this and know how much I appreciate her efforts.
MORE STUFF...
Why do I seem to be running out of yarn? I have yarn....really. I just can't seem to figure out what it wants to be right now. I guess there will be more Watchum Pockets coming than I had thought....Soon I will be down to the *good* stuff and then I will suffer. The nagging feeling that I should be making something "better" with the yarn.
OK, done with my whining for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh Oh.... Does this mean you've figured out who I am? Did I read that correctly? Can't wait to see if you're correct! Your final package will be out in a few days, then you'll know for sure :-) You're so sweet for sending me a hug!!

Grace said...

i signed up for 2 swaps during the summer and was assigned the same person even though the swaps were unrelated. She NEVER sent me anything. In the first swap she had me but I had someone else and of course I did my part. The second swap we were to trade with one another, having been burnt by her already I just didn't bother to send anything. I emailed her I asked if she needed help I contacted hostesses and never heard a word but she still posts to her blog etc. Oh well, seems like it happens everywhere!! But you were extra sweet for thinking of your upstream

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.