11/27/07

Rambling and whining.

So, if I whine and say "It's not fair" enough, will the Goblin King come and take *me* away to the Escher castle?
FUZZY purple (almost raspberry) hat for Mom... To go with the scarf that I was too lazy to get a picture of.
No, that is not the toe of a sock! It is an experiment in dollhouse furniture. No, I do not have the other sock on a second set of needles. It is a knot I am trying to untangle.
But seriously, you can't really consider something made with double strands of acrylic worsted weight on size 8 dpns with a total of 36 stitches per round to be a sock. More of an experiment in trying to figure out why people would spend *weeks* making socks. As an *instant gratification* type I tend toward quick crochet projects, but I had to try it out... Might be something to try again in a few years. I'll let ya'll know *if* I finish them.
Next post will be more pictures than I should post... Be warned.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.