11/12/07

AAAAAAARGH!

I want to find the hole that they are coming in and plug it! This time there was a mousie in my pantry. Luckily I had already used the stuff that was important to make things for pal type people but the little beastie ATE my last bag of reeses peanut butter chips, ALL of my daughters favorite oatmeal and my bags of easy cook pasta with sauce. So, I had to throw away money and clean out the cabinets on top of having to set traps. I hate having to set traps. I hate having furry invaders.
Oh, yeah. There is supposed to be some fiber content to my rantings. Working on... Heather grey k1p1 rib scarf for hunny, who has finally succumbed to my griping about him not wearing a scarf. Scarf for (might be me, might be my mom...We'll see when it's done) in a twisted
quasi-cable pattern that I am improv-ing from front post and back post double crochet. Watchum Pockets from random acrylics to be added to the storefront. Finishings on other things to go there too...Bags with buttons and such.
Other than being too busy cleaning up mouse poo to take decent pictures, That's the life and times of me for now....Wait though, the weather might change.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EEEEWWWWWW!!!!!!!! I hate house invaiders!!!!!!! Sounds like you're really busy on the craft front though. Good luck with the Etsy shop :-)

Secret Pal

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.