10/29/07

Stuff and trubble.

A mixed bag of posting bits.
First, Reading material. Spider Robinson is an awesome writer. I started and finished Time Pressure today. I have read anything I could get my hands on by him and somehow had missed this one. Definately worth the reading.
Second, Crafty stuff was put on short hiatus due to a leak that occurred between the bathroom wall and the craft room/Hunny's hidey hole. Some things were rescued, others were not. I should not have collected so much paper stuff without proper storage (tupperware).
Third, I now have camera capability and will be posting pictures to both this and to my ravelry account... Mystarfalling... In conjunction I will be looking for people to help me test a pattern for knit fingerless mitts. Anyone reading this is welcome to comment and get me more motivated to type it up.
Thank you and that will be all for the time being.

2 comments:

Grace said...

you absolutely must type it up post in on your blog and then tell frecklegirl at Ravelry you are a designer and get hooked up with the designer page, YOu really must

Unknown said...

Ooo Dahhling - I've finally caught up on my reading of your world. DAYUM have you been busy!!! LOVE the sock idea. If you get to where you enjoy it, I'll send you yarn for some if you're game?! Thanks for sharing all the things going on in your world (needlecraft & not) *HUGS*!

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.