10/10/07

Ahem.

That thing came today. The one that I can't take full advantage of due to my inability to post pictures....I can't exactly list all of my projects and stash and needle/hooks without pictures now can I... Thats right all, Ravelry. I be the Mommastormy forever and ever without end. No, not a link but my excitement. And now I have some other lovely news. Went to the Doctor today. Explained the litany of owies. So I probably do not have bursitis in my hip, knee and ankle... I did however have to go get dosed with x-rays. 3 shots of my ankle and 5 of my neck. I may have to begin physical therapy and many other lovely things. I was also offered anti-depressants and anti-anxiety medication along with optional mood "stabilizers" to give me some help with the ADD/HD symptoms that I have been medicating with coffee and Mt. Dew for years. Another subject... My poor Puter. It has been replaced and I will have to spend some serious time replacing and transferring information that is vital to my mental health. Music... Pictures... More music. (=
As always, I look forward to reading the trials and tribulations of my friends the craft world. Wishing you the muse and the time to craft.

4 comments:

Grace said...

I am Needles54 on Ravelry we will link up!! I am all for the drugs you mention, I can't tell you how much they have assisted me especially in the last 5 weeks!

NH Knitting Mama said...

Stormy, Send me your email address and I'll write to you about my opinion on Kool Aid dyeing. nhknittingmama@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

Greetings Stormy,

I tried before, but am not sure my message got to you ... here goes again.

I'm sure you'll make a good decision on the meds ... but one thing to consider, as they put you out to lala land, you won't even know your ankle exists, or care! I'm assuming that's a good thing?

At our last boutique I sold 3 of your crocheted cell phone holders and also the blue cap. Out here on the california coast, the little girls delight in them as purses. Today I signed up for another boutique for next weekend. I'm hoping to sell more, and then I'll send you the money. I'll also send you a photo of an interesting way we came up with to diplay them.

Hang in there ... remember, this too shall pass.

Hugs to ya, Grandmama Patrice

Anonymous said...

I can stalk you on Ravelry now!!! HeeHeeHee!!!

Secret Pal :-)

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.