10/8/07

I am Alive.

Really. My computer may need to have it's innards yanked out and replaced with shiny new bits. I can live with that. My yarn however, has been attacking me. The list of UFO's is growing. I seem to be unable to not start something new every time I feel a little down. I have a list... Wanna see?
The Hunny Hat (Knit)
Scarf for Mom (Crochet
Grey Triangle (Crochet)
Variegated blue Triangle (Knit)
Nonagon (Crochet)
Bear hat and bag set (Crochet)
Fingerless mitts/ Twisted and Broken (Knit)
FOUR PURSES (Sewing)
A sewn book for my SP
Mending and other stichery
On top of the lovely housework that I let myself in for almost 6 years ago and the chasing around of the small creature that calls me mommy. No this is not a complete list because my brain is melting and I have only had one cup of coffee today.
I will be getting back into posting more frequently and attempt to get some things finished before the world stops rotating. Someday I might even get medicated... What a happy thought.

1 comment:

Grace said...

i know that feeling I have so many things I want to finish and new things to do but now I am taking on a commission that will absorb about 8 weeks of time But I love knitting, I love knitting I love knitting

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.