10/15/07

I'm a bad poster.

So, there are still no pictures for me to put up. I hope you all (5) can bear with me for another few days. I have gotten to some of my music and have been thinking really hard about getting my hooks and needles together for the ravelry organization thing. Really, thinking as hard as I can. I have to get some sewing done this week and there is still the mousie to catch. Because of dear mousie I had to replace 2 of my patterns and I HATE to pay full price for patterns. I know, It supports the people that design them. I would rather pay less at the thrift store for something that has already been loved... That way I help support the local charities that the thrift store donates to. I don't mind fudging a bit on a pattern that has been cut out and sometimes the notes written on the package are amusing or even helpful. Ok, I ramble. I am making a vest and skirt combo and I am trying to decide if I want to make the bodysuit to go under it. I have 4 different patterns for them and it would be *another* experiment. I ahven't finished my morning coffee yet, so I will stop abusing my keyboard for a bit an dcome back when I am more cohesively choerent. Uh, understandable and stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww.... You're not a bad poster! Life gets in the way sometimes ;-)

Secret Pal

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.