8/1/07

Oh, a-traveling we will go.

I am getting on a plane for the first time in at least 10 years. I am taking my hooks and I will be making things just to keep my hands busy. This will also be my daughters first flight ever....Hoooray for gameboy and many little things that are going in her backpack. We (the Family) are going to Conn. for a week and we get to wake up at 3am tomorrow morning in order to make it to the airport in time to *check luggage* and get to the proper gate at the proper time. I got happy news which will help keep me on a more even keel, I was accepted to the Secret Pal group. YAY. I will hopefully have acess to the net while I am away and might be able to make a few more posts today for your reading enjoyment. I haven't left yet and I already want to come home.(=

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.