8/16/07

On hook and needle.

I currently have 5 projects that I am working on. two of which are actually on needles. One is a pencil case for a teacher friend of mine. The other is a hat for hunny. He picked the yarn and the pattern so I get to attempt to make something that looks like the picture... I have three scarves in various stages of completion on hook. One for my mother which might get done by the first snow fall, one for myself in a cashmere and mohair mix that I restarted 4 times... also might be done sometime before snow. The third scarf is something I am making with the intention of letting my daughter steal. Green fun fur with a green acrylic for stability. Now I am wondering if I need to set up a schedule of doing Xnumber of rows on each project per day. Maybe I will be able to get around to finishing one of them (=
Also, I have been looking at tunesian crochet patterns recently and I may give myself an headache trying a few of them.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.