8/19/07

Minor droolage.

I have decided that there are 2 magazines that I would like to get my hands on. One is CRAFT and the other is Interweave: Crochet. I have found that I only really knit under duress and I would love to find some crochet sock patterns so I can join ya'll in your sock-based insanity... But until then I will use the partial skeins and funky emnants of sock weight yarns I have collected for special little bags. Oh so soft and fluffy. I really will try to put up some pictures of the things I have been making to avoid working on what I am supposed to be doing. Bags, Headbands and more bags. Have a good night all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm..... That's good to know ;-)

Secret Pal

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.