7/26/07

Gurgle.

The works in progress have become numerous. 2 scarves, a pair of slipper socks, coasters and at least one cell phone bag are all either on hook or needle right this second. I *will* finish one of the scarves soon. Hopefully the one for my mother because it is painful to me....I have to CUT the yarn at every row end. A two color pattern that would be obvious if I carried the color across under the stitches. I want to get that one done so I don't have to look at the cut pieces anymore....But I picked one of the yarns for her and she picked the other out of my stash and it is a pattern she likes..... On to the other scarf. Lovely fluffy angora blend, black with white flecks that I am mixing with some very fine angora I had been hoarding for quite a while. Will look very nice when (if) I am done. Slipper things are nearly done and I am kinda freaked out that they look nearly identical. It might be time to try making pairs or more than one of the same thing....Oh yeah, coasters. Simple pinwheels but the cotton I am using just looks purty. I am actually knitting a cell phone bag with some off white cotton I had left over from a small purse. Gee, I should do more picture things. Maybe after I get some sleep. I picked up the HP book yesterday evening after hunny had finished it....I shouldn't have. I got to sleep round three and still had to get up at 6. Sleep deprived with yarn implements, the insanity.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.