7/21/07

The bag, she is done.

So the bag of holes has been finished and washe. Luckily the cotton was coclorfast and I didn't end up with a mud colored bag... Since that is done I have finished one other project and started three more. The finished object is a very small hamster....I was intent on finishing it because the pieces were driving me buggy....Thing is just about the size of my thumb. I will post pictures after the intended recipient has it in her hands. The next three things are as follows....A small stuffed turtle, a scarf for my mother and a scarf for me... Since I don't feel like working on any of them right this second I am making a coaster using some of the left over rainbow cotton. Whew. I also have to do dishes, cook dinner and go to a family outing today.... I think I need more coffee.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I liked this blog - and enjoyed reading about your craft. Thank you for sharing, I will check in again, and often!

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.