7/23/07

As I have had problems...


With the posting interface get yourselves prepared for a profligation of posts. I can't seem to get the pictures I want to upload into the correct places while I am editing a post so I have decided to start doing multiple posts with a maximum of two pictures at a time. I have a few more things from my past to post about so I may be doing quite alot of posting over the next few days, Children and spousal unit allowing..... To start this off right, I also make jewelry and other sparkly things so here is one of the things I have strung together. I made it for my other half and it looks mahvelous. The stones are labradorite, Chec glass and nickel spacers. The clasp has triple spirals in a celtic design on both halves. More about the hooks after I stuff food like things into my mouth.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.