7/14/07

To begin

At the beggining. I have just decided to try to share some of my craft insanity and I have found that this is the place to do it. I have no pictures to post at this time but I probably will at some other time.
The project currently being obsessed over is a pair if fingerless mitts. I have almost finished them and then I can go back to the "leftovers" shawl I have been working on. Oh, I should probably mention that I am DEEPLY immersed in crochet right now but that I do dozens of different crafts. Sometimes I do them all at once which is when My hunny takes the bat out and threatens to whack me....Kidding. But It does get a bit wiry and I can easily forget to do things like the dishes or laundry.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.