7/15/07

The listing of the crafts.

I will try to list the crafts that I do, or have done for the purpose of showing exactly how nuts I can be.
I am currently crocheting like a fiend but this has popped up recurringly since I was about 13. I also knit, tie knots (macrame), and can when pressed x-stitch. I also sew and have great respect for those who can quilt. I have the theory and have made one succesful 2'x3' quilt top I didn't do it by hand and I most likely wouldn't be able to do it again....I think I was on some sort of medication at the time. (=
I also do beading, jewelry making and polymer clay.
Recently I tried to make some felt creatures and they didn't turn out too bad. I used premade sheets of felt and hand stitched them. I may do more because the ones that got made were well recieved.
So for now this is the list. I may add more or may go back and obsess over one of these again. One never knows when the muse will strike.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.