7/19/07

Holes

I am crocheting a bag of holes. A rainbow bag of holes. I was madly hunting for a comprehensible and adjustable ripple pattern when I realized there was a stitch I hadn't actively played with buried in the crazies I was looking at. A dc decrease. I decided to muddle through and make a few stitches to see what it would look like in a pattern. It makes holes.(= I guess you could call them eyelets but hey, whose typing here. I had a couple of balls of white sugar and cream cotton and had just recently bought two balls of rainbow, ombre. I set them side by side and says to myself, This will work. as soon as I get to my camera I will take a couple of pictures and try to write up the pattern for ya'll. Anyone actually reading this that is.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want pictures. :)

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.