5/18/08

Pictures and a thought.

Fiber Happy
Cranberry Merino Top I bought for my birthday



The gorgeous Merino top Teach gave me for my birthday

I put up a few new pictures of completed projects on ravelry so if you get a chance to look I would love to hear your thoughts. I have been making hunny do some home renovation in the form of shoving furniture around so I haven't been doing anything this weekend. With school ending in a week there will be lots of things going on to prevent my crafting but I will try to at least make a post a week over the summer. Thanks for the wishes and Hoping you all are doing well.

2 comments:

Grace said...

Hi there hope your birthday was happy

Valerie said...

LOVE the cranberry fiber! How's the spinnign going? I liked the projects you got posted on Ravelry- especially the blue hat w/ the flower :-)

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.