5/13/08

Back, sort of.

On the crafting side I have finished a shawl (sort of) and am about to finish my mom's mothers day present. I will be trying to get some pictures of those up soon, like within the week. I have also cut my yarn stash in almost half with the help of a new friend, a mother of three girls that go to my daughters school.
On the reality side, my house is still a mess and Murphy's Law still rules. Hopefully all the mothers that read this had a good day on Sunday and are ready to face another year of "but, Moooooom! " from their children.
Good day to you all.

1 comment:

Grace said...

happy Mothers Day a little late, can't wait to see the pictures

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.