4/28/08

Busy a while.

April has been interesting. Had a birthday, had a friend die, made (knit) a shawl, Got some yarn, got some fiber and a new Addi hook.
Strange things in the air making me want to hide my head for a while. Have been reading the posts left by others and wishing I had words to comfort those in pain and congratulate those in joy and accomplishment. I might be pulling my head out of the sand a bit soon, just letting my (*OH so loyal*) readership know I haven't dropped off the high velocity ball we live on.
Love, peace and harmony to all.

2 comments:

Grace said...

I have wondered where you have been Happy Birthday, sympathies on the loss of your friend and can't wait to see the shawl!!!! Keep in touch

NH Knitting Mama said...

Thank you for the Ravelry message - I have been wondering about how you have been as you're not posting a lot. Time to come back to us!

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.