5/11/10

Ten days.

Surgery happened. It went... Well lets leave that for another lengthy post. This morning I am going in to get the ten staples removed and find out more about when I will be able to go back to work. Yeah, I miss the making of the boxes and the fun of trying to find a new address that of course, has no numbers visible anywhere.
I will try to make a more informative post later today about the surgery and what hell recovery is putting me through. One piece of advice for anyone undergoing this treatment... Go out and buy yourself a package of properly sized mens boxer briefs. They help hold in the gut patches while helping with the chafing from all the walking you will want to do. Air bubbles are not your friend.
Comments and questions welcome, just be polite... Or I might chew your head off.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.