7/11/08

99th post.

Today I did something I have been wanting to do for years. I rode my bike to the grocery store. Not a major earth shaking occurance, but since I haven't had a bike for some 10 years it means a lot to me. Being that I haven't ridden in forever I had to learn all over again. Having changed shape a great deal, I had to find my balance all over as well. I rode over two miles and didn't crash, I am giddy.
On the fiber front I have been doing many things fall and winter related. Several scarves and I am almost finished with the mohair shawl. I finished a "church" shawl for my bestest friend in the world and got it to her shortly after her birthday. Unfortunately I didn't take a picture of it. I will try to get some pictures of the other things I have finished up in a bit, I just wish I had the other camera to do so with.
Here's hoping that all are feeling better and coping as best as can be expected. I want to send out specific wishes to Chan and Grace + Tom right now as they have been on my mind.
Peace to all.

1 comment:

Grace said...

how sweet of you to think of us right now, Tom's dad is not coping well, its so sad to see

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.